Re: pigment

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/21/05-11:02:31 PM Z

P.S. Another thing about Prussian blue is that, as I've noticed in the
brand I use (M. Graham) and reportedly in Daniel Smith as well (McEvoy)
, the very fine pigment particles tend to clump or settle into what
looks like little flecks or speckles in the pigment, giving it a grainy
effect. I like this effect very much in monochrome, but I don't think
I'd like it much in a tricolor.
kt