Re: UV Box Heat Fogging?

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 11/22/05-01:30:07 PM Z

What I was trying to do was to see what the limits of a colorized negative
are in regards to blocking UV. I'm normally printing to VDB around 1.8-1.95
which takes about six minutes. For my own curiousity I doubled that time,
and then doubled that again (6, 12, 24 minutes). At 24 minutes things
weren't looking like what I thought they would. I wondered if heat energy
was becoming a factor on the emulsion exposure overall. Hence the question,
does heat fog exist in these situations?

~m