Re: Gum problem(s)

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/23/05-02:46:46 AM Z

I'm not a gummist, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt—either
pottassium or ammonium dichromate....

I always monitor my PT/PD printing with a hygrometer and adjust the RH in the
coating and drying room (my smaller bathroom, but that doesn't sound that
professional) using a humidifier. What I find equally important is to monitor
the drying time, since that affects both the amount of moisture in the coated
paper and coating as much as the RH. Is it possible that you may each use a
different combination of drying time that would cause variance in RH to make a
difference in one case and not in the other?

OK... back to my closet.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives