RE: Chromoskedasic Paining (was: Color Images from B/W Paper)

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 11/23/05-05:30:47 PM Z

Not sure if it is the same guy, but Scientific American had an article about the originator and the process maybe 12-15 years ago IIRC. Check your local library.

Joe

>>> schuyler@bellsouth.net 11/23/05 5:09 PM >>>
Well, Michael (my brother) got back from the Heard Museum and gave me some
more details. The artist/biologist is Dominic Man-Kit Lam, and the process
is called chromoskedasic painting. Does anyone know of a site with examples
of his other others' work in this medium or other information regarding the
process? All I have found so far is referenced to a book of images he had
published.