Re: Slightly OT: large Format Camera

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 11/24/05-03:16:50 PM Z

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I have the Wisner at the moment and I wish to go
digital. I have lost my darkroom facility and live in an area where
large format film development is very difficult. It would be much easier
for me to go digital.

The Wisner cost me around 4200 dollars and the other stuff (lenses etc.)
maybe another 1500. I accept the limited market and a certain amount of
depreciation so I sort of worked out what I thought was a reasonable
price of around 1500 bucks or so worth of exchange. This would get me
into digital pretty easily I think..And the Sony has a goodish lens
etc..I don't really want to go too deep as I have a couple of other 35
mm camera systems (local 1hr. processor can do these films) and a nikon
scanner already.

Best Regards,

David H