Re: Slightly OT: large Format Camera

From: Jim Strain ^lt;jstrain@iquest.net>
Date: 11/25/05-10:43:50 AM Z

I agree with Jeremy. That system is worth bunches more than the digital
outfit Peter was considering. I have my own Wisner 8x10, with lenses and
film holders. If I did not, I would be interested and would be willing to
pay more than $1,500. Heck, the film holders alone are expensive items.
The $4200 Peter paid was probably camera alone. Jim