Re: Slightly OT: large Format Camera

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 11/25/05-03:41:22 PM Z

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the link. I'll keep an eye on it.

I get what you're saying in your P.S. I guess I'm just a mule short. I
really don't see a great deal wrong with trying to make my life a little
easier. I know large format has many advantages, it's just that for me,
at this time, it's just not for me. It used to be, in another time and
place, but not now. For every thing there is a season...

Regards

David H