Re: Why multiple exposure (was Re: (Gum) Tonal scale)

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 11/29/05-12:56:44 AM Z

Judy,

I appreciate your effort in writing this as my own experience in writing is
almost painful but I must also say my comprehension of english is almost as
limited as that of a well educated chimp...

I'm sorry but I don't understand half of what you say below. I'll try to
point out those confusing areas.

Yves