RE: Response to Richard Corbett's comments about New Orleans

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 09/01/05-11:58:12 AM Z

Well, I am guilty of participating in this OT thread also, but we
need to shut it down now. When people start expressing political
opinions, whether from the right or the left, the thread has nowhere
to go up down.

So please, since this is obviously off-topic at this point please
take it to another forum. This is a formal request from one of your
list minders.

Sandy