RE: Lumin prints tests

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 09/03/05-10:00:33 AM Z

Darryl,
I jumped into it with gold toning right away. What an assortment of
oranges and lavenders. It is so mucgh easier to preserve the original
tones that way. I also have an almost neutral gray print form goldd
toning.
Are two teo prints in the top right corner fixed? Did you mean rows or
columns?
Sun is out again, more exposeures. I have coated a piece of paper with
NaSCN solution. It is outside now.
Marek, Houston