RE: Lumin prints tests

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/05/05-09:55:55 AM Z

Ok, I did one more test to see how much, if any, the heat, humidity,
length of time, etc. were a part of the end results. I took the same
Ilford Warmtone FB paper and placed in contact in a BLB UV box (made
by Letraset) for a total of 30 minutes... in six minute increments as
allowed by the box's timer. This took me over a three hour period as I
was busy with other matters and would walk by the printer and kick it
on as I passed by. What is interesting is the areas of lesser contact
provided a richer magenta hue. I'm including the full image plus
closeups which shows an area of poor and good contact (-- note the few
leaf holes also produced magenta halos.)

The images can be viewed at
http://www.darrylbaird.com/ALT/ContactSheet02.jpg

Darryl Baird