RE: cyanotype soln. gone bad

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 09/05/05-10:27:45 AM Z

Jude, In Ware's book on Cyanotype, he states that it should have a shelf
life of at least 6 months. He goes on to say that you can allow the solution
to sit in the dark for two days and then you can filter the solution. He
also talks about the use of Ammonium Dichromate to prevent that from
happening. Since you did use it, and still have a bluish solution now, I'd
store it in a dark place, filter it and give it a try. I have stored it
for well over a year and still had perfect prints.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226