RE: Making Silver Oxide From Red Devil Lye: Argyrotype

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/05/05-05:23:17 PM Z

I would certainly have to agree with what Etienne has stated. My last
batch of Argyro (made with Drano) was unstable and produced several
odd and inconsistent results... although I'm now intrigued by the
results. In several instances the hue was quite neutral, with no
warmth at all. If it could be controlled, it might be worthwhile.

next stop Red Devil...

Darryl Baird