RE: cyanotype soln. gone bad

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/06/05-01:38:26 AM Z

That's a huge amnt. of formaldehyde! I use 15 drops per 1000ml of stock
solution A (I use it only in stock solution A, I don't add it to B).
Still no fungus in 25 months old solution. But I have color running off
in developing water (no big problem - it doesn't stain the highlights
and I have calibrated my exposure/negatives according to this).

Regards,
Loris.