Re: Show and Bromoil Inking Demo in Texas

From: jacques verschuren ^lt;info@jacquesverschuren.nl>
Date: 09/09/05-06:26:29 AM Z
Dan and Jill,

Sorry I can't make it to your show as I .......also have my first show of 50 platinumprints today and the rest of this weekend. Coincidence?
We both know better...

http://www.jacquesverschuren.nl/50.ontmoetingen/50%20encounters.htm

Feel free to visit us..
Jacques Verschuren
5443 BC Haps
The Netherlands
w.  www.jacquesverschuren.nl

Dan Burkholder schreef:
Tomorrow (Friday, Sept. 9th) Jill Skupin Burkholder and I have a joint
opening at the Sun to Moon Gallery here in Texas. You can learn more
(and get directions) at the following:

www.suntomoon.com

And if you want to see Jill's latest bromoils (which are stunning!) go
to www.jillskupinburkholder.com

Also, Jill is presenting a Bromoil Inking demonstration at the gallery
this Saturday, Sept. 10, from 1-2 pm. Free admission to all.

If you'd like to see my newest work that will be included in the show
(past 18 months with a couple exceptions) check
www.danburkholder.com/new_images

Jill and I would love to meet any list members who can make it to the
opening.

Thanks for reading,

Dan