RE: Gum printing

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/19/05-12:15:37 AM Z

Html page address:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/books/js_post_factory.html

PDF file URL:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/books/post_factory_issue1.pdf

You need Adobe Reader to view the file.

Regards,
Loris.

-----Original Message-----
From: maria ahlberg [mailto:mariaahlberg13@hotmail.com]
Sent: 19 Eylül 2005 Pazartesi 09:05
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Gum printing

Hi i have got this answer from Judy but she didn't have the adress. Is
there someone else on the list who can give me the adress. Maria

alternative photography website has posted all of Post-Factory #1 as a
PDF.
It has complete instructions, info, diagrams, examples, materials,
history,
esthetics, plus a bibliography of gum printing
It also, by the way, has the gum section from Puyo & Demachy's "Les
Procedes
d'Art en Photographie," translated by yrs truly with help of Mark
Bernier,
which I'd totally forgotten (tho I slaved over it for days) until I saw
it
again in the digital re-reprint.