Re: S-3 PRO (2)

From: Pascal Miele ^lt;mielep@wanadoo.fr>
Date: 09/19/05-05:27:40 AM Z

The S3 Pro is a very special camera : the CCD isn't an ordinary CCD but
a "dual CCD" with "slow" and "fast" CCD on the same sensor.
Raw files are very special and the software must use the two infos, slow
and fast, if you want the full dynamic of the image.
You must use Fuji software and make a tif 16 bit picture and after you
can use photoshop.

The big improvement of the S3 is this system of dual CCD which gives a
very extended dynamic (+/- 2 IL better than other cameras).

Pascal

--