RE: What are the advantages of using Cyanotype as the first layer fortri-color gum prints? Paper Problems...

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/19/05-11:14:13 PM Z

Thanks for the test, I will post my patterns made on silky smooth Cot320
paper later. The results you got are concordant to what I was
expecting...

About platinum: I'm totally sure that it may show better resolution than
Cyanotype using the same negative, printed on the same paper. My guess
is: the resolution will be on par with Cyanotype. Will try and see it
later (I'm about to start to calibrate Ziatype - does it count as pt/pd
;)? - on Cot320)

Thanks to all,
Loris.