Re: eBooks

From: jeremydmoore@charter.net
Date: 09/20/05-09:21:50 AM Z

I agree with Don as I would love an easily searchable .pdf of Post-Factory, but I also enjoy relaxing on the couch and sifting through the collected experience of others--not that I couldn't do this by printing out the pages. Definitely don't just give it away, I would have paid for a .pdf of Post Factory.

-jeremy