Re: eBooks

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/20/05-04:33:29 PM Z

Hi Don,

I think there are advantages to both a book and an eBook. I'm one of those
people who likes to have a book in my hand to read while I have breakfast.
On the other hand, a PDF style book has the search feature that lets you search
for any word or phrase in the book and find it quickly—this is extremely
helpful.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com