RE: That very special brush for gum printing / developing.

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 09/24/05-08:23:57 PM Z

Stuart,

Let me take a wild stab at this: Are you thinking of
the "magic brush"? A.k.a., Richeson 9010.

Don Bryant metioned it in a post on 30 Sept 2004.

> Can you recommend brushes for picking out
> highlights,
> and general use, when developing gum prints? I
> recall

I would guess that the magic brush is not the brush Carmen is referring to.
I believe she would need a brush a little stiffer than the Richeson or one
similar to it.

Don