MY GREATEST THANKS!

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 09/25/05-12:08:22 PM Z

DEAR LIST,
        A few months ago there was a thread started by someone stating that they
were in a creative slump and needed to re-start. Someone else suggested
reading ART AND FEAR.
        I bought it when I was in Ft. Lauderdale read it. I need to express
enormous and sincere thanks to whomever suggested that book. I know that it
sounds like a cliché to say that it was a life and career changing
experience but it really was and is.
        I will Google the authors and send them thanks as well. I am sure they
have received TONS of thanks since it was first published but I doubt that
they will mind too much! ;-))
                THANKS FROM BARBADOS!
                        BOB
.com