Re: Print Shipping Boxes?

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 09/27/05-09:35:51 AM Z

Hey Stephen,

We had a local box manufacturer make two different size "single panel
folders" that have a high burst rate yet store flat so they don't take
up so much space.

I'd be happy to give you the source but you'd probably be better off
finding someone in your local area to do the same. Check your Yellow
Pages for "Boxes."

We used to use Kraft paper as packaging but finally went to the easier
to handle (and nicer looking) bubble wrap that we buy in big rolls. We
use two different size bubbles depending on the job.

Hope this helps!

Dan

--
www.danburkholder.com