Re: Print Shipping Boxes?

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 09/28/05-11:26:18 AM Z

Different suppliers might have various ways to describe a type of
corrugated that is stronger, either in terms of puncture resistance or
general strength. Just make sure you're not getting flimsy cardboard
like Chinese trinkits might come in. ;^)

(And I have all the respect in the world for the Chinese, especially as
they are funding our wars, our disaster recoveries, our next to-the-moon
venture and our tax cuts.)

Dan

--
www.danburkholder.com