Re: Accolades for Mark Nelson

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/30/05-01:26:40 PM Z

Hi Keith,

thanks for the accolades—Sam Wang asked me what I was going to do with the
prize money—maybe I'll take everyone on the list out to breakfast—
transportation though is on your own hehehehe

Mark
In a message dated 9/30/05 1:39:43 PM, Keith@GumPhoto.com writes:

> I just returned from viewing the Vicinity 2005 art showing at the Norris
> Cultural Arts Center in St. Charles Illinois.  Our very own Mark Nelson has
> snagged a $500 Award of Excellence for his platinum print Lady with Irises.
> Congratulations Mark!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com