Re: spot, averaging, or incident metering?

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/30/05-05:37:54 PM Z

Yes it's detachable. When you want to do spot
readings you put it on and for reflected & ambient you
work w/it off.

Checking for accuracy can be as simple as comparing
w/a known meter, say with a 35mm for example, to
sending it in to the manufacturer for a checkup or
your local camera repair. Also it's good to make sure
the batteries are still good. The Luna Pro has a
battery check as well as adjustments on the back.

The Luna Pro F John mentioned is a step up from my
model and has a lot more nice features. I've had mine
since 1978.

Eric

http://mail.yahoo.com