OT: AP Photographer Needs Housing/Work

From: D. Mark Andrews ^lt;mark@dragonbones.com>
Date: 04/02/06-10:25:32 PM Z

I'm posting this for a friend of mine who is moving from San Francisco to
New Orleans this week. He has a temporary AP assignment (2 months) and needs
to find a room to rent. He is also looking to supplement his assignment with
photo assistant or other short term work. He's smart, dependable, and a
talented photographer (digital to LF). He's been shooting ambrotypes with me
for the past few months.

Please post directly to me instead of the entire list if you have any leads
for him.

Mark