RE: Why does cyanotype work?

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/04/06-10:22:34 AM Z

Thanks for the confirmation Don. Can order it next month maybe... This
month's book expenses have already caused a big hole in my pocked
(around $200) ;)

Regards,
Loris.

P.S. Actually, I'm not that much interested in the chemistry of the
process. What I read in Mike's article on his site is more than enough
for me (The Chemistry of Iron-Based Processes - was if IIRC)...