Re: Argyrotype and Bergger COT 320

From: Jeremy Moore ^lt;jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
Date: 04/05/06-11:39:18 AM Z

Since I contact print a lot of smaller sizes (2 1/4 square to 3x4) in
addition to the more common sizes (4x5, 5x7, 8x10) this will be something to
try out. I need some more printer paper anyway so I think I'll pick up a
package and if it doesn't work out then I'll just use it for regular
printing.

jeremy