Re: Gum hardening -- top down?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 04/05/06-03:42:46 PM Z

On Apr 5, 2006, at 2:13 PM, Yves Gauvreau wrote:

> Katherine,
>
> comments below your text

Yves, take it up with Mike Ware; I'm not carrying any water for him,
and in fact it should be clear that I don't find the theory
compelling. But it is a hypothesis that has been proposed, and I was
simply reporting it as a source of the idea that exists in some
quarters here, that hardening occurs at the paper surface rather than
from the top down.
Katharine