RE: bronzing in pt/pd

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 04/06/06-08:10:53 AM Z

Jeremy,

If I recall correctly, bronzing can be eliminated by using more emulsion
(sensitizer) or less exposure, or more sensitizer and less exposure, use of
a surfactant like Tween 20, add more platinum to the sensitizer to the mix
(unless NA2 is being used). There could be other reasons that I can't think
of now, I'm sleep deprived this morning :-)

Don Bryant

  _____