Re: bronzing in pt/pd AND Epson 2400 curves

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 04/08/06-12:21:58 AM Z

I standardized with the students--1 drop of 5% NA2. I could not do the
percentages with a class that size and with the $$$ I had, much easier to do
one drop of one solution.

They're all constructing their custom curve based on this contrast mix so it
works fine this way. if they changed contrast mixes, they'd have to make a
different curve.

I did 4 13x19 pd prints today with my new pd curve and all worked great! No
bronzing, no nuttin' problem wise. Just a lot scarier coating a pd large
print than a gum by FAR, and I can also see the benefit of having a large
magic brush instead of the 1 1/2 inch one I have.
Chris