Re: Appologies from Photographist to the LIST

From: Richard Corbett ^lt;richard@rwc.my-bulldog.com>
Date: 04/11/06-03:21:38 PM Z

My Dear Sir

I wish to dispute your description of yourself as a Photographist.

I do not believe that there is such a word in my copy of Dr Johnsons original dictionary, so may I suggest you use another more appropriate term, such as 'Photos Graphologist' or something like it.

I leave it to your common decency as an Englishman to make the necessary intellectual adjustment.

Richard