RE: question about VDB

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 04/12/06-06:58:25 PM Z

Dave,

Ever try a dermal tool to mix gum? Works great! As for the magnetic stirrer
I would recommend getting one with a ceramic base that can heat, preferably
one that has a thermal-couple attachment. I watched e-bay for a while
waiting on one of those and finally purchased a non heating unit. The next
week a friend e-mailed me an auction for a nice Corning unit with ceramic
base, etc. I should have bid on that one too and sold the other.

Unfortunately, the stirrers can be costly. I purchased an assortment for
twice the price of the stirrer.

My 2 cents,

Don Bryant