Re: Could someone summarize that gum up or down discussion?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/14/06-02:20:48 PM Z

Kate,

I was wondering if you have tested this theory thoroughly and have gotten the
same results "down under" as here in the Northern Hemisphere.... you know it
could be like that thing when you flush toilets and the water swirls in the
opposite direction.... heheheheh

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book