Re: Gum transfer

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 04/17/06-11:53:14 AM Z

Marek, you betcha I'll add your image to my site. I'm right now
trying to replicate your results with the thick heavily pigmented
coating, with some interesting, not 100% successful, results, but the
one that's soaking now looks promising. I've had a very difficult
time getting the very thick gum layer to stick through development on
untreated mylar, trying to replicate your conditions, and have had
to retreat to the scuffed mylar. I wonder if your transparencies are
made of some other more gum-accepting material.

Katharine