RE: Toning the Cyantoype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/20/06-08:18:39 AM Z

Hi Ricardo.

I use one to two dessert spoons of citric acid in 1 litre of water. I
clear for at least 2 minutes (even if paper becomes pure white even
before that). I wash for around 8 - 10 minutes after clearing (changing
water every 30 - 60 seconds). I use COT320 most frequently (hot press,
320gsm).

Regards,
Loris.