Re: Cyanotype toning and lead acetate.-reply to Judy

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/21/06-12:08:04 AM Z

Judy,
   Yes! It was a conmbination of tannic acid and sodium carbonate (fairly
non-toxic) that produced those wonderful purple-brown tones on cyanotype.
Now that you mention it, I believe it was
published in "Post Factory." I have the whole process recorded in my
"cookbook" and I can post it to the list with your permission.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com