OT: Income and selling prints / etc. at tax time

From: Jonathan Danforth ^lt;jonathan@danforthsource.com>
Date: 04/23/06-11:33:33 AM Z

This is way off topic but I think that it's pertinent to the readers of
the group in the USA. For those of you that sell your work and don't
classify your art as your "job", how do you handle your income tax?
I've read that there's something called Hobby Income that you can
declare but I'm not sure where the cutoff is or even if that's the right
area of tax law to read up on.

I sell my work and other products of my art mostly online and only
occasionally through gallery sales. How do you handle this aspect of
your finances?

By the way, I already filed my return and ignored this. I'm aware that
the deadline was last week!

-Jonathan