Re: cyanotype and silver image (was Re: Cyanotype toning and lead acetate.)

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/23/06-03:21:21 PM Z

I've seen Sam's Cyanotype over Palladium and they are great. The way he
does the two negatives from an RGB file gives an eery look of a desaturated color
image. In some cases this works incredibly well.

If you are in the Chicago area, I believe there are a few of them at the
Martha Schneider Gallery in Chicago. It's a great gallery and really work
checking out—she probably shows more alt photo than any other gallery in Chicago—
and she is a delightful person to talk to!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups