Re: great alt process exhibit in St louis

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 04/27/06-07:08:49 AM Z

Yes there is and I bought it and it is worth every penny! I would say it is
the most applicable show catalog to this list I have seen in years.
Available on Amazon.com or directly from the museum. It has a great
biography section in the back, and full color prints, and tops Antiquarian
Avant-Garde as a must-have alt book. It comes as close to being at the
exhibit as you can be, even to the point of seeing paper texture in the
reproductions.
Chris