re: List

From: Patrick Kealey ^lt;pjkealey@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/27/06-08:35:13 AM Z

Any community has diversity (thank the force), and if participants wander there are those that will help bring it back to focus. The list is entertaining and informative and certainly diverse. When people attack each other as individuals then it is sad, and immature. We can differ in opinion and argue methods, point of views etc. I have found a lot of useful information that I have put to use and support the "list" 99% of the time. The other 1% is too bad but.... I support the list minder and his efforts to maintain a usefull forum.