Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 04/27/06-07:23:00 PM Z

Judy & Katharine,

I think you can agree with me that there are a huge number possibilities
with gum printing, as you both said. When you find a solution in terms of a
multi-variable equation (kind of) you will arrive at a point where you are
satisfied that you can't change them (the usual varables including the
development and the person doing it) anymore to create the result you are
seeking. I say, you can still play with the curve of the negative just like
any other variable, that's all I'm saying nothing more nothing less.

Regards
Yves