Re: for the record, uhh CD eh (cunning dialogue)

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 04/28/06-11:14:40 AM Z

Dear Alternative People:
        You know, the curious aspect to all these angered males is how they
express themselves.
Patience being one of the, proverbial, virtues does allow, and
provide, a modicum of propriety.
        Yet, in the case of virtual all turkeys (metaphor for angered yet
stupid, or read ignorant,
males) they begin to choke on their own gluteus maximus as their
verbal excretion is that of
the malcontent and misanthrope.
        One can compare anger to malice and as you perhaps know Abraham
Lincoln's 2nd inaugural
address: "With Malice toward none, with charity for all, with
firmness in the right, as God
gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are
in, to bind up the nation's
wounds." Gosh, that might be something the present Reflublican
administration here in America
the beautiful could invoke.
        And, to finish mon petite diatribe with perhaps more famous words
from Robert Burns, "For
times gone by, my dear, for times gone by, we will take a cup of
kindness yet, for times
gone by."

Jack Fulton