Re: MAYBE OT, MAYBE NOT

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/28/06-11:37:30 AM Z

I was at the Museum of Photographic Arts (MOPA) in San Diego last month and
saw the Graham Nash exhibit of photographs there—also picked up a signed copy
of the book.  Nash (of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young) started Nash Editions
years ago and they produced very high end (for the time, pre-large format Epson
Printers) "giclee" reproductions printed with IRIS printers.

A couple of years ago at MOPA I saw the William Henry Fox Talbot exhibit
being unpacked in the "curating room" in the basement... what a thrill to see them
close up.  Graham Nash provided a lot of the money to make that exhibit
possible and has been supporting MOPA heavily for years.  His photography
collection is supposed to rival Elton John's.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups