Re: OT request for arcane tech help

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 04/29/06-10:41:48 AM Z

I can only add that this happened to me as well. I got the same
"cavalier" treatment from my host service. It ended in a week or so and
didn't do me any "real" harm I know of. It did "tick me off" greatly.
There is always a balance between freedom and responsibility. I wonder
if the web sometimes allows too little responsibility!