Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/29/06-02:21:50 PM Z

Thanks Yves,

I agree. I do understand that gum has its own issues, such as the
mechanical nature involved in development (spraying, hosing, sand blasting, etc.), and
that there are some differences in resulting curves, such as reported by Chris
Anderson and Don Bryant when making the separate curves for gum doing Tri
Color, but basically it is a photographic process that follows general rules.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups