Re: Gum Curves, new topic please????

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/30/06-12:05:17 PM Z

Chris,

I don't think we should be talking about religion and politics on the
list either, but in this case I believe there is an important
relationship between conditions that you and Dan Burkholder
photographed and political decisions made in the past that make the
comments appropriate. Obviously some people agree with me on this,
while others don't. But as Philip Murphy noted, the thread was
clearly labeled Off-Topic so there would be no reason for anyone to
have to wade through the messages if they don't want to be bothered
by political crap. Just say no and move on.

As for the carbon print, I simply forgot about it. I have been
incredibly busy trying to finish out the semester, have also had to
make a slew of medical medical appointments, we had orders for a
whole bunch of UlF filmholders, and I am trying to get organized to
go to APUG in Toronto on Wednesday, where I am doing two separate
process workshops/demos, one on carbon, which was planned from way
back, and another on Pt./Pd. which I agreed to do at the last minute
when the person who was supposed to do it had to cancel because of
illness.

In any event I will look around today and try to find a suitable
carbon print to send you.

Sandy