Re: Born 150 Years Too late

From: Pam Niedermayer <pam_at_pinehill.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 21:48:15 -0500

Maybe you have a better perspecitive of Wadler and/or some history of
reading her that I've missed (I generally read the NYTimes at least once
a day, but seldom the human interest stuff, because mostly it's neither
human nor interesting to me. It was the photography aspect that grabbed
me on the main page.), but I didn't get the snear either. It sounded to
me like she was using her report to report to Coffer as well as Times
readers, saying "Hey, Coffer, here's why no women will live your
life..." It would have been a better article if they'd sent a
photographer, though.

Pam