Re: Gum: Pigment stain and exposure

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 20:44:59 +0300

Hi Katharine, thanks for sharing experience.

My question is: have you made fresh gum / pigment mixes for each
printing or you just used a stock gum / pigment solution? If the
latter can we conclude that the pigment does something to the gum
which leads to staining?

TIA,
Loris.

----- Message from kthayer@pacifier.com ---------